If you have not tried Manuka Honey then you’re definitely missing out. It’s no regular honey. This honey has healing properties, and was used an ancient times. Produced in New Zealand by bees that pollinate the native Manukah bush. Holistic practitioners are calling it “miracle honey” and this is why.
1. This honey protects damage caused by bacteria
2. The use of Manuka honey leads to improved wound healing in acute cases, and pain relief in burn patients.
3. It can reduce colonic inflammation if you have IBS or IBD
4. Known to stop the growth of sore throat strep causing bacteria
5. Taking this medicinal honey has an elixir effect that boost energy and enhances quality of life.
These top 5 reasons should be enough to convince you to try a teaspoon of Manuka honey in your oatmeal or tea daily.