While marijuana usage is controversial, many people believe that the drug should be legal for medical uses. Currently on 6% of studies on marijuana analyze its medicinal properties. Yes it’s true pot can definitely be used to treat certain ailments. However you should be aware that when overused or abused pot can lead to dependency and mess with memory and emotions.
Here are 7 uses of medical marijuana:
1. It can be used to treat glaucoma
2. It can help control epileptic seizures
3. A chemical in marijuana stops cancer from spreading
4. THC slows the progression of Alzheimer’s disease
5. The drug eases the pain of multiple sclerosis patients
6. Helps with muscle spams
7. Marijuana treats inflammatory bowel disease
From the list you can see it definitely has some medicinal effects. But again, abusing this drug can lead to dependency and mess with memory.